Face very high protection. Ultra UVA (PPD 31)
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photo sensitization...).
- Very high, broad, photo stable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Dry touch texture : double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks.
- Ideal for combination to oily skin.
- Very water-resistant.
- Tested under dermatological control. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic.
The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays. Ultra-dry finish. No white marks. No shine.
- Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Also prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photo sensitization...).
- Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
How to use product
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. External Use.
Explore other options for Sunscreen Lotion here.
Expiry Date : Click Here November 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Divya Rao
When I used this product I was little disappointed. It is not blendable I mean when you applied, it dries quickly and then becomes patchy. It leaves a white stain as it is not blended. It feels dry. Not worth the price.
Posted on 3/9/2017
By Shramana Mandal
one should never think about price while buying a sunscreen.this is a perfect sunscreen and I got recommendation from various forums online ..it's a perfect buy and a must must have !
Posted on 2/15/2017
By Shivangi Srivastava
It is very light, easily mixes in the skin and protects skin from tanning
Posted on 1/7/2017
By Madhu Chheda
I loved it!! It was an impulsive buy, but later realized it works so good. Just a pea size amount and you are good to go! Doesn't feel greasy or sticky. Doesn't make my face sweat.
Posted on 11/29/2016
I loved this sunscreen. It does go on white but it settles down in few minutes. Also, I've applied this on and near my eyes without any stinging sensation which makes this a winner in my book.
Posted on 11/28/2016
By Priya Sivanesan
Say bye bye to your tan after using this product!! Skin friendly!! I've been using this product for past 6 months and I'm very happy with this sunscreen as it protects my skin with harsh UV rays!! I would recommend this product to everyone!!
Posted on 11/17/2016
By Ankita Sinha
You will love it if you have acne prone and super oily skin. It gets absorbed like a dream and is the best sunscreens available.
Posted on 11/11/2016
By Pooja Bommareddy
Quick absorbing, non-greasy, no tan all day!!
Posted on 11/6/2016
I had purchased it for my tour, to prevent tanning as we used to stay out for hours during vacation and it truly served my purpose. It has no tanning at all. It doesn’t make my face oily overtime, My makeup stays put for good amount of time. It has become my new go-to sunscreen after that. It doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t cause any breakouts. Ladies with very oily skin might find it heavy or shiny. One tube will last you about two months with regular usage.
Posted on 10/19/2016
I normally search a lot on google about different products review and then came to know about this sunscreen by LA Roche Posay so then I gave a try. It is my favourite sunscreen product.
Posted on 10/11/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.No answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!A.Thanks for writing to us.
According to experts, Sunscreen should be applied 15 minutes prior to stepping out and then reapply it every 3 hours.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Nov 8, 2016 1:07:53 PMQ.I have a normal skin type with oily t-zone. Will it suit me?Question by: Princy on Sep 10, 2016 1:47:00 PMQ.I have oily and acne prone skin, can i use this sunscreen with la roche posay effaclar duo acne treatment cream?Question by: Himani on Aug 14, 2016 10:03:00 PM