Very high body protection. Ultra UVA (PPD 32)
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Practical, economical format.
- Very high UVA/UVB protection.
- Broad, photostable UVB/UVA protection thanks to the Mexoryl® SX and XL filters.
- Ultra-light, 100% non-sticky texture.
- Water resistance.
- Tested under dermatological control.
Result :The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays.
Efficacy :Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
How to use product
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. External Use.
I was recommended this sunscreen by my dermatologist and it is worth the buy. It does make the skin look a little oily but provides ample protection in all seasons. Good for sensitive skin.
Posted on 4/30/2016
By Falaknaaz Shaikh
Bit oily, but protects the skin to the max. The best sunscreen I have ever used. :)
Posted on 3/29/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!