Face and body very high protection. Ultra UVA (PPD 25)
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Very high, broad, photo stable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Convenient format.
- Very water-resistant.
- Tested under dermatological control. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic.
Result : Sensitive skin is protected from sunburns and UV-related cell damage.
- Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. External Use.
By Tenzing Angjuk
I have been using this for a while now, it is greasy at first and settles on your skin after a while. For people looking primarily for light sunscreens, avoid this. I love that it comes in a spray form.
Posted on 5/13/2016
It perfectly does the job it promises. The finish is not greasy, it is easy to spray on and works for people with little time on their hands. Got this for my boyfriend and he can use this without feeling like he is using a girly "skin care" product!
Posted on 12/17/2015
I am a regular swimmer and skin tanning was a big issue. My dermatologist suggested me this and VOILA, got an amazing sunscreen. Using it since past few months and can really see the difference on my skin tone. Good texture and doesn't causes acne on my face though i have oily skin. I suggest this product for swimmers and people who stays outdoor more...
Posted on 7/27/2015
firstly i got this from theskinstore.in...the spray bottle was not working right...the sunscreen greases up your face like crazy so much so you start sweating like a damned pig...only upside does not irritate or burn your skin good for people who have extremely sensitive skin
Posted on 7/5/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!