Whether you’ve spent the day baking on the beach or skiing down the slopes, your skin has taken a beating. Exposure to damaging elements such as harmful UV rays, wind and extreme cold can leave your skin dry, flaky and screaming SOS! Caring for and moisturizing your skin after exposure to the elements is essential. Apply our WEATHER WARRIOR mask with Aloe, Green Tea, Witch Hazel and Argan Oil to help soothe, calm and heal your skin allowing it to breathe a sigh of relief.
How to use product
- To prepare face for your at home facial, start by cleansing and toning your skin.
- Tear open packet. Gently unfold mask and place on face. Adjust over eyes, nose and mouth for a perfect fit. Rub any excess serum into neck and chest.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and discard. Gently pat moisture into skin or give a quick rinse and lightly pat dry.
- Use once per week. Can be used daily.
- To increase the cooling effect of the mask, pop it in your freezer before opening for 15 minutes before you put it on, or vice versa if you want to soothe your winter skin place the unopened pouch in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Also, use this mask 2-3 times per week to help prolong your tan!
I spend a lot of time in air-conditioned office and at home. My skin was feeling really dry and dull. Tried using Maskeraide products and now I use weather warrior weekly. As my skin is looking plumped up and moist at all times.
Posted on 10/5/2016
I got this mask as a giveaway prize. I must say that I am totally impressed by it. This is totally worth the price paid for it.
Posted on 11/23/2015
I always carry these sheets with me on Vacation as it help remove sun Tan and give beautiful glow!!!
Posted on 2/18/2015
The mask is a treat to the skin, after a stressful and tiring day. It adds instant glow to the skin, making it soft and supple. I feel very fresh just before hitting to a party after a long tiring day.
Posted on 11/24/2014
One of the best packs I have used!! most of all the masks leave face really dry & one needs Moisturizer to give glow to skin.. But this one has soo much Serum in it That my face looks really Plumped up & moist....
Posted on 11/1/2014
I'M glad I found them in India... Tried it in Canada and it really works on my skin... It gives me even tone and takes away my sun tan !!!
Posted on 10/14/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.