Olay Regenerist offers advanced appearance correcting anti ageing skin care products that help regenerate skin’s appearance without drastic measures. Formulated with an exclusive Olay amino-peptide + B3 complex, Regenerist incorporates other proven anti ageing ingredients such as vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5, green tea extract, allantoin and glycerin. Regenerist renews skin’s outer layer one cell at a time, helps regenerate its appearance quickly, and strengthens its moisture barrier
Product Features :
- Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles without the need for drastic measures such as clinical skin treatments
- Contains Olay’s exclusive Amino Peptide complex
- Hydrates skin, improves skin texture and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- UVA/UVB SPF15 protection
- Non-Greasy formula
- As with all facial skin care products, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If eye and skin irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Maintains Skin's moisture barrier and increases the Natural Exfoliation Rate
- Cellular Key that triggers regeneration of new skin cells in the outer layer
- A derivative of Olive Oil, which enhances the penetration of ingredients and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use product
- Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck twice a day
It reached me as a free sample cream during one of the sale period..
Totally love it and I definitely going to buy the full product.
Posted on 7/23/2014
First of all, this in the UK is around £30, which is not cheap. But I said hey, it's SPF30, so let's give it a go.
This is a weird moisturiser in my opinion. First of all, it's kind of hard to spread around and feels a bit like a (mattifying?) primer to me. So you've kind of got to rub it in a bit more than most other moisturisers, which I find a bit annoying as I don't like to rub at my face and I'd rather it glided on nicely.
It leaves a satin/ almost matte finish on the skin, which I don't mind, and I reckon some might even like - and in any case it's a nice change from most SPFs, especially higher than 15.
For my combination skin with dry cheeks, this is just about moisturising enough - but I do like to feel my skin quite dewy.
HUGE DISADVANTAGE: this stings my eyes like hell, so I've got to be careful where I place it and use a different SPF for my eyes. And I don't like the scent either, find it too strong.
Posted on 7/22/2014
Awesome Product at this range
Posted on 7/21/2014
my mom uses it, and within a month i could see visible changes in her sking. must try for ppl who are 40+
Posted on 7/9/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Hi, I am 36 years old. I haven't used any anti ageing cream before. I have a combination skin. I want to know which cream I should buy.Question by: pooja on Sep 22, 2015 2:13:00 PMA.Hi, thank you for writing to us.
We would recommend the Ponds Age Miracle Daily Resurfacing Cream for your skin type. Fulfilling all the pretexts of anti-ageing, this helps in removing fine lines, wrinkles and works on cell renewal. We hope you find this suggestion useful.
Happy shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Sep 24, 2015 2:46:44 PMQ.hi.
i want to know best olay cream which effects in reducing ageing signs & also help to make my skin fairerQuestion by: shikha on Jul 28, 2014 4:26:00 PMA.The best cream for you is Olay Total Effects 7-In- 1 Day Cream Touch Of Foundation SPF15
This daily all-in-one cream that provides instant coverage plus correction to fight 7 signs of aging for younger-looking, even toned skin.
You will be able to see a visible change in your skin soon!
You can purchase this product at Nykaa by clicking on the link below :
Thank You for Shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Nykaa Team on Sep 5, 2014 3:58:38 PM