Finally, a high SPF cream that doesn't feel like one. Our specially created micro-emulsion formula helps distribute the sunscreen more evenly over your skin. Result: a smooth, matte effect without white cast. And while the SPF protects your skin from the outside, the specially blended cocktail of antioxidants help your skin fight the harmful effects of UV from within.
- Sheer matte finish that stays matte for up to 6 hours.
- Specialist SPF50 solar-shielding actives in micro-emulsion form.
- Chamomile soothes and calms skin during and after sun exposure
- Antioxidant-rich white tea, Gingko biloba and olive leaf extracts help skin fight free radical damage.
- A little quantity of cream provides full coverage.
- Soothing fragrance that calms your senses (phthalate-free).
Be Good :
Plum is always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
How to use product
- Squeeze out a tiny amount on your palm.
- Dot your face with the sunscreen. One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin. That’s 5 dots totally.
- Now gently massage it into skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward stroke.
- Use after washing face with face wash.
By Mansi Chouksey
It's a really good sunscreen. I have oily skin, so it works perfectly for me and is organic.
Posted on 10/6/2016
By NOOR VERMA
I was really excited to use this matte sunscreen. But I don't know it hasn't worked out for me yet. If I apply a gel based moisturiser under this, it leaves a white cast on my skin. I have used it without a moisturizer only then it works fine. But I can't skip on my moisturizer to use this stuff. So not really sure how I feel about this product.
Posted on 9/23/2016
By Evelynn Stephens
I have combination skin so it is very difficult to find a moisturizer that does the job and doesn't make my skin oily. This one is perfect, it's matte and my skin doesn't get even a bit oily even after six hours.
Posted on 9/22/2016
By Sangeeta Sharma
This cream is simply superb. It has a very light formula and is non-greasy with spf 50. Hands down to the cream. The only con being, it settles in my pores and becomes hard to blend once set.
Posted on 9/21/2016
A very good product. I love the smell and I use it as a night cream as well mixed with bio-oil. It is not suitable for people with dry skin.
Posted on 9/16/2016
I use only SPF 50 and above sunscreen, as my skin tends to tan really fast and in summers I sweat like anything. I tried this because I already use plum green tea mask and this product has SPF 50. It is matte and prevents tan and I have become a big fan of it.
Posted on 6/30/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
It moisturizes a combination-oily skin nicely without feeling sticky or oily and leaves it refreshed with an oil-free finish.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Shruti Karkhanis on Sep 3, 2016 5:45:53 PM