Nourishes skin, prevents sun darkening and damage. Beautiful skin is healthy, blemish-free and radiant .Go light, look?fresh and stay hydrated. Get everyday sun protection and the soothing nourishment of 200+ ingredients from aloe juice in this ultra-light day lotion.
- SPF20 UV protection with mineral sunblock- ideal for city life.
- Your skin looks and feels moisturised, smooth and radiant.
- 200+ nutrients from aloe juice help repair, moisturise and nourish skin.
- Ultra-light formula that absorbs quickly, with a "barely there" feeling.
- A healthy, radiant glow that no fairness cream can come close to.
- Convenient, spill-proof pump pack.
Be Good : Plum is always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
Expiry Date : February 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Squeeze out a tiny amount on your palm.
- Dot your face with the sunscreen. One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin. That?s 5 dots totally.
- Now gently massage it into skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward stroke.
- Use after washing face with face wash.
Explore other options for Sunscreen Lotion here.
By Parul Dogra
It perfectly protects me from tan.
Posted on 8/13/2016
By Malvika kamdar
It is a light weight lotion hence absorbs quickly. Comes with spf 20, which is even better for a day time lotion.
Posted on 8/8/2016
By Preethi J
This product is pretty good on your skin and is feather light in weight. It easily absorbs in to the skin and is good for the summers.
Posted on 7/5/2016
While the lotion is light, it has left my skin with dry flakes on my forehead, nose and upper lip area. With the first time application I had allergic rashes on my face.
Posted on 6/1/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.My skin is extremely dry , can we use this lotion in winters on extreme dry skin ? And also can i use this lotion as a make up base ?Question by: Aafreen Mirza on Nov 25, 2016 9:54:00 AM