- Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin?s acid mantle.
- With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin.
- Counteracts premature ageing.
- Protects the elasticity of the very delicate skin of the eye area.
- Especially for sensitive skin.
- For skin sensitive to Vitamin A and AHA products.
- First indications of moisture deficiency due to noxious environmental influences.
- Therapy supportive skin care.
- Averaging 32% reduction of wrinkles within the 28 day test period.
- Co-enzyme Q 10 activates metabolism of oxygen on a cellular level.
- Active ingredient complex based on phytopeptides combined with mucopolysaccharides provide intensive moisture.
- Valuable, natural lipid resources of shea butter, avocado and almond oils smooth the skin.
- Natural bisabolol soothes irritation in this highly sensitive area.
- pH value of 5.5 safeguards the barrier function of the skin.
- Protects against irritants and allergens.
- Efficacy and high skin tolerability dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
Expiry Date : January 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Aqua, Glycerin, Prunus dulcis oil, Persea gratissima oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Butyrospermum parkii butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol,Sodium Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Butylene Glycol,Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Explore other options for best Under Eye Cream here.
By hafsa iqbal
It doesn't really do much for dark circles or fine lines .. it is a good product though. if u are looking for a product for just maintenance not any specific targeted issue then u can go for this one!
Posted on 1/3/2017
This is hands down the best under eye cream for me.I get very less sleep lately due to exams and ever since I started using it,my eyes don't tell my overnight story.dark circles gone,fine lines reduced and eyes look fresh day after day,I mean what more does a girl want,right.love it
Posted on 11/19/2016
This one is just right, it manages to hydrate the under eye area without making it greasy or uncomfortable. It also does not sting or cause any kind of irritation to my eyes. I am immensely happy that I found this product and I feel that I have finally found my perfect eye cream after having tried tons of high and low end products.
Posted on 10/24/2016
Doesn't completely diminish dark circle but it has lightened the appearance for me. Provides good moisturization though.
Posted on 10/3/2016
By Priyanka Sahu
I have heredity dark circles along with wrinkles on my eyes. So I had bought it with the hope that it would solve both issues.However, apart from moisturising it didn't have any effect. Neither my wrinkles nor dark circle diminished!
Posted on 6/23/2016
Justifies. Now I am on the 5th tube and it works best for under eyes.
Posted on 3/21/2016
This moisturizes the under-eye area and people could notice the difference. However, I do not have dark circles or puffy eyes so cannot comment on that. But I do have fine lines on which this does not have any miraculous effect. Worth trying though.
Posted on 1/22/2016
I tried this cream one month before after reading all reviews from other online portals. Before buying this product I was quite confused between Wunder eye cream and Sebamed eye cream because both are expensive. But after reviewing all the things, I decided to buy Sebamed, one month before I purchased from one of the medical store which is near my place. Now I am so sure of it that I don't have any qualms about ordering it online. Of course, Nykaa trust is there too. Go for it, you won't be disappointed.
Posted on 11/1/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.