- Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle.
- With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin.
- Counteracts premature ageing.
- Designed to compensate for age induced changes in the skin.
- Especially for sensitive skin.
- For skin sensitive to Vitamin A and AHA products.
- First indications of moisture deficiency due to noxious environmental influences.
- Therapy supportive skin care.
- 24 hr. protection and regeneration.
- Co-enzyme Q 10 activates metabolism of oxygen on a cellular level.
- Botanical phytosterols and lipid complex protect against dehydration and protect elasticity.
- Cholesterol-related plant lipids enhance the barrier function, soothing irritation.
- Sweet almond oil, shea butter and squalane replenish the lipid balance for soft, supple skin.
- Vitamin E neutralizes free-radicals.
- Panthenol supports skin regeneration.
- Rapidly absorbed without oily residue.
- pH value of 5.5 enhances the moisturizing effect of the cream.
- Protects against irritants and allergens.
- Efficacy clinically tested.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Prunus dulcis oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol,Butyrospermum parkii butter, Brassica campestris Sterols, Diisopropyl Adipate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ubiquinone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
It is an extremely good product for mature skin and has made my mom's skin fair and glowing.
Posted on 9/11/2016
I had bought this for my mum, who had practically used many high end brands, only to find that those were all tall talks and big bucks. Then I got her this one. She started using this and is loving it. This has brought a visible difference to her skin in a month's usage. Her skin is softer, and fine lines are reducing. The texture is light on skin too, and the smell is almost nil, for those sensitive noses. A must pick if you are looking for an anti ageing product that works.
Posted on 1/8/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!