Known as Curcuma Longa, The Magical Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Spice. It is relaxing, balancing and stimulating.
- It is known to have anti-inflammatory effects, and may be used to prevent arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. Inflammation usually includes pain, redness, and swelling in the damaged preventing joint inflammation provided treatment started before, not after, the onset of inflammation.
- Turmeric contains components that are both anti-inflammatory, making it useful for treating arthritis.
Turmeric Essential Oil is relaxing, balancing and stimulating. It uplifts the spirit and calms down the mind of any stress.
For Respiratory Problems
Turmeric is an effective aid in treating respiratory problems like asthma, accumulation of phlegm, common cold, cough, flu etc.
Turmeric protects the skin from harmful bodies and gives a flawless fair complexion. Turmeric essential oil is celebrated to treat wounds, wrinkles, pigmentation of skin, pimples, acne, psoriasis, cuts, burns and other skin infections.
Turmeric Oil has anti-inflammatory effects and it is used to prevent arthritis and other inflammatory conditions like pain, redness, and swelling.
Expiry Date : June 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Turmeric is cold pressed from the rind of the nearly ripe fruit.
How to use product
- Turmeric Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Turmeric Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
By Ritu Khakh
It has given a great glow to my skin. I used it by mixing few drops with lotion. It made my skin very soft. Turmeric has many benefits and it is already helping my skin a lot. it is reducing my acne.
Posted on 11/8/2016
By Harvinder Singh Aherwan
I have dark spots and acne marks on my face. Someone suggested me to apply turmeric, honey and yogurt paste to on it. So, I thought to give a try to turmeric. So I bought this oil nd sandalwood oil from Soulflower too. Now I mix 2-3 drops of Turmeric oil and 7-8 drops of Sandalwood oil and apply this after cleansing my face, and keep it overnight. In about 15 days of usage it cleared up my skin. Dark spots have faded and skin has become lighter.
Posted on 11/28/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!