Soulflower Winter Skin care Set Contains:
Soulflower Olive Carrier Oil - Coldpressed: (MRP : 300.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Soulflower's Coldpressed Olive Carrier Oil is pure, natural & unadulterated. Obtained by coldpressing, the purest extraction process, this natural oil is the best of nature in a small bottle. It is void of any chemicals which may harm or cause irritations on the skin.
AOlive Carrier Oil is extracted from the seeds of Olea Europaea (Olive) plant. It is a great source of Vitamin E and also contains Vitamin K and D3. It has skin nourishing properties of its own. It also works well with most essential oils on both hair & skin.
Hair (Dandruff Control): Acts as a deep conditioner for the scalp & hair. It is the perfect dandruff controller when used with Tea Tree Essential Oil and massaged gently on the scalp. Gives the hair shine & strength and makes them problem-free.
Face: Olive oil nourishes & moisturises the skin. Apply to your eyebrows after tweezing or waxing to provide moisture & soothing relief.
Eyes: Remove eye makeup without irritating the delicate skin around the eye area. When used regularly, olive oil can soften the skin around the eyes & smooth out wrinkles.
Lips: Daily, place a small amount of oil on your finger tips. Rub across your lips to provide moisture & shine.
Body: Olive Carrier Oil has the ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity.
Massage: Mix with any Soulflower essential oil & massage for tremendous healing
Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory: It contains Hydroxytyrosol that prevents free radical damage on skin cells.
Cuticle Care: Rub a few drops into the cuticle area & around the nail, making them plump & moist, achieving a natural shine for the nails.
Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil: (MRP : 650.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Lavender is the most useful of all essential oils. Lavender has the Latin name Lavare, which means “to wash” due to its aroma that gives the feeling of a clean aroma.Lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and antifungal properties.
It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations.
It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly as it aids in the formation of scar tissues. Other health benefits of lavender essential oil include its ability to remove nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems.
- Natural antibiotic
- Immune system tonic
- Heals all types of burned skin.
Soulflower Evening Primrose Carrier Oil - Coldpressed: (MRP : 450.00/-) | Quantity - 1
Soulflower's Coldpressed Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is pure, natural & unadulterated. Obtained by cold pressing, the purest extraction process, this natural oil is the solution to all aging problems. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines thus delaying the aging of skin. It makes the skin supple and provides elasticity to it, making it look young and lovely.
Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is extracted from Evening Primrose seeds (Oenothera Biennis) by cold pressing & is the most concentrated source of the omega 6 fatty acid Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA).It is a great product for Anti-Aging and Anti-Stretch Marks. It can be used with most essential oils or can be mixed with other carrier oils to form Anti-Aging blends.
Benefits of Soulflower's Cold pressed Evening Primrose Carrier Oil
- Face : Produces anti aging affect for your skin. Also helps you look younger by reducing wrinkles & fine lines.
- Eyes : Lightens the dark circles around the eyes so they don't look tired and dull.
- Body : It helps improve firmness and elasticity by producing required new skin cells. It is also efficetch marks.
- Skin : Reduces skin blemishes & visible skin redness, promoting good coloration for your skin, calming acne flare ups because of its ability to dilute sebum production.
- Massage : Mix with Soulflower Rosemary essential oil to smooth out rough skin & hydrate dry skin. Treats dry, scaly, or itchy skin conditions.
- Antibacterial : Anti-inflammatory properties play an important role in maintaining healthy glowing skin.
- Vitamins : Most concentrated sources of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), which is an essential fatty acid of the omega 6 family.
- Eczema : It decreases inflammation associated with skin conditions such as eczema.
This is one perfect combo of carrier oil, cod pressed oil, and essential oil. Trust me if you know how to use the three in a perfect way, whether in combination or without it, all your skin and hair woes are sorted. Definitely recommended!
Posted on 3/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!