A 3-in-1 product which can be used as a wash, a scrub or a mask to combat blemishes and excess oil.
- When used as a wash, the foaming clay removes impurities and excess oil.
- As a scrub, the exfoliants unclog pores, smooth skin’s surface and reduce the appearance of blackheads.
- When applied as a mask, the drying clay reduces blackheads and shine, deeply cleanses, mattifies and tightens pores.
How to use product
1. As a wash: Wet face with lukewarm water. Apply to the face in circular motions until the mud foams. Then rinse off. Can be used daily.
2. As a scrub: Massage gently onto damp skin in circular motions. Focus on the T-zone. Add more water until the mud foams, then rinse off. Can be used 2-3 times per week.
3. As a mask: Apply thin layer to dry face, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Then add water until the mud foams, and rinse off. Can be used 1-2 times per week.
By Siddharth Singhee
Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask it’s such a good multitasking product and I love using this one, it’s really natural and does what it says on the tube. It leaves my face so clean and soft, it helps combat blemishes and also gets rid of excess oil and mattifies the skin.
Posted on 10/10/2016
By mahek sayeed
This is so good and the best part is that it works as a wash, scrub as well as mask . I use this twice a week and I have seen such a huge difference it also gets rid of all the black heads leaving your nose cleanse and soft as well as it feels amazing on the skin and it is exfoliating as well. It is perfect because it is for oily and acne prone blemished skin. It has literally no cons and if you don't want to apply it as a mask just use it as a scrub.
Posted on 10/8/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!