Reduces bags and dark circles, provides skin with the moisture it needs deep inside.
- Dehydration lines are smoothed
- Bags appear deflated (Less 80% in 1hr)
- Dark circles are toned down
- Fresh & radiant, the area around the eyes is no longer swollen, eye contour skin is as fresh as skin at the peak of health.
Its fresh hydrogel texture contains 80% of water and is ultra-absorbable with no greasy effect. It soothes the skin immediately and leaves it feeling fresh and radiant as a result of the light-reflecting liquid crystals it contains.
Expiry Date : November 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
For the first time in a roll-on, Vichy associates:
- Mineral-rich Vichy thermal spa water, to hydrate, soothe and fortify sensitive skin.
- Dextran sulfate and Escin, to reduce bags and dark circles thanks to their de-puffing action(in vitro tested).
- Active Hyaluronin provides the skin with the moisture it needs deep inside.
How to use product
Massaging the eye area in circular motion from the inside of the eye contour out has great effects on de-puffiness and cutaneous microcirculation. The roll-on improves accuracy in targeting and massaging the eye area.
By Keerthi Reddy
Its watery and has ok ok kinda moistutising properties but it didnt do anything for me ...no reduction in bags or dark circles ..it doesnt sink in the skin quickly and it has shiny apperence on face which is a major no ..I dont want a shiny t zone and shiny under eyes ...and even it collects dust on the face when you apply it and go out immediately
Posted on 11/6/2016
I haven't seen any difference in my dark circles and puffy eyes. It's been two months since I am using this.
Posted on 9/28/2016
I bought this for my puffiness. It has really shown great improvement in my puffy eyes. The texture is soft & smooth. I recommend it.
Posted on 8/1/2016
I does what it claims too, just done with my first bottle will repurchase it for sure.love this product :) :) :)
Posted on 12/16/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Hi,
Thank you for writing to us.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm contains thermal spa water that soothes and repairs the under-eye area, and refreshes it. It also even tones the delicate area, reducing the dark circles.
Hope that helps.Answer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 28, 2016 12:31:14 PM