The very high protection which reveals ideal skin Ultra-violet rays of the sun can penetrate the skin & cause damage. Both UVA & UVB rays are equally responsible for damage. Capital Soleil range by Vichy provides flawless sun protection technology with tight network of sun-filtering particles, which creates an ultra-resistant film for evenly distributed sun-filtering action on the skin. Regular sunscreen can rupture on application, exposing skin to pigmentation & ageing
- Broad spectrum filtering system with Mexoryl : anti UVA-UVB, reinforced against long range UVA (3/4th of UV) to offer more protection and more beauty benefits for the skin.
- Paraben Free.
- Hypoallergenic formula tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control.
- Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water : soothing, fortifying and regenerating.
- Soft and silky texture with Hyaluronic Acid: melts in the skin and immediately replumps it.
- Skin is smoother, softer, suppler.
- Skin is protected against sun damage and beautified
- Immediately, skin is smoother.
- In the sun, tan is luminous.
- Skin is protected from photoageing (anti wrinkles and spots)
- Protects your skin from UV rays and makes it ideal
- Luminous tan
- Smoother skin
- Anti sun induced wrinkles and spots.
Expiry Date : May 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
Apply the Velvety cream just before exposure.Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling.
You might feel that this one is a little oily, but when this gets absorbed, it won't be. It helps a lot in summers, and does not break me out.
Posted on 2/28/2016
It is very good product. Good for all skin types & specially good for Indian summers. Must try!
Posted on 10/20/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I have dry skin, so do I have to apply moisturiser before using this sunscreen?Question by: sneha budumuru on Aug 11, 2016 7:00:00 AMA.Thanks for writing to us.
Yes, although all sunscreen already have a fair amount of moisturizers, for dry skin, it is always better to layer your skin with a moisturizer first and then apply this sunscreen.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Aug 12, 2016 1:02:09 PM