Exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin with VLCC Insta Glow Saffron & Honey Bleach pack. The Bleach pack bleaches facial hair to perfectly match the skin tone but also deeply cleanses the skin of the impurities.
- It is enriched with herbal extracts of Honey and Saffron that acts as vital nutrients for the skin and give it topical nutrition.
- The pack has a pre and post bleach cream.
- Evens out the skin tone and helps in reducing dark spots and pigmentation.
- The goodness of honey evens out the skin tone giving you a flawless complexion while the saffron extracts help reduce dark spots and pigmentation.
Additional Information: With the motto of ?Transforming Lives? VLCC aims to spark self-transformation, spread happiness and imbibe every individual with wellness. It is widely recognized for its therapeutic approach to beauty and weight loss solutions. Started in 1989, VLCC has now expanded its horizons to skincare, hair care, body care, functional foods and fortified foods products.
How to use product
- Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water
- Pat dry
- Apply half quantity of Pre-Bleach Cream sachet and massage gently till it gets absorbed.
- Mix the Bleach Cream and the Activator Powder in the ratio of 7:1 with help of a spatula till the powder gets completely dissolved.(Use 1 spoonful Bleach Cream with half the quantity of Activator Pack for single application).Apply the mixture on the area to be bleached using a spatula
- Make sure that hair are completely covered.Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under Recommended Time
- If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply remaining mixture and leave on for 5 minutes more
- Remove cream from hair and skin with cold water
- Pat dry and apply the remaining half of the Bleach cream to finish the session.
By Isha Sehgal
does not irritate skin at all. much better than vlcc gold bleach in terms of texture and result. loved it!
Posted on 2/2/2017
VLCC bleach is one of the greatest. No doubt all product of VLCC are superb.
Posted on 12/7/2015
My skin is too sensitive, I have to think twice before putting any sort of beauty product on my face. Almost anything in this world can trigger the onset of zits on my face. So, that way, I am always too scared of using anything new. I had used VLCC face packs and scrubs before, so I could trust the brand for the facial bleach. I had kept my fingers crossed, but everything went well; the result was an instant glow.
Posted on 10/23/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.