This earthen SoulTree box contains a complete set of all natural ayurvedic products for hair and body care. Gift this to yourself or your family and enjoy the world of goodness. It is ideal for somebody with an oily to normal hair and regular skin type.
Package Contains :
Apricot Oil With Honey & Kokum Butter Moisturizer (200ml) : This fragrant, non-greasy skin care potion is a blend of vitamin-rich oil cold pressed from ripe Himalayan Apricots, organically cultivated ayurvedic herbs, and wild honey from the Sirumalai forests of South India. It is further infused with Kokum butter, known for its hydrating and regenerating properties to keep your skin naturally moisturized, supple and smooth.
Indian Rose & Vetiver Shower Gel (200ml) : Organically cultivated Indian Rose known for its skin smoothening qualities is collected at dawn to make pure rose water. It is then blended with the cooling extracts of Vetiver (Khus) and luscious Aloe to make this aromatic ayurvedic bath gel, a soap-free, soothing and skin toning cleanser.
Triphala Hair Revitalizing Shampoo (200ml) : Known in ayurveda as the Triphala (three fruits), fresh extracts of Aamla, Bhibitaki and Haritaki infuse their nourishment into this shampoo. Added hair regenerating properties of Henna, Shikakai and Bala blended into a natural base to care for your hair from root to tip. Regular use prevents damage, premature hair loss, and leaves your hair naturally clean.
How to use product
Indian Rose & Vetiver Shower Gel :
- While showering, use the gel with a natural loofah or a bath sponge and rinse.
- It is gentle enough for repeated and everyday use.
Triphala Hair Revitalizing Shampoo :
- Apply a bit of shampoo into the palm of your hand, massage your scalp and work it through the hair.
- If your hair is longer, comb through it with your fingers to reduce tangles.
- Don’t forget to follow this with SoulTree’s Hibiscus Conditioner.
Apricot Oil With Honey & Kokum Butter Moisturizer :
- Apply daily after a shower all over your body and face.
- Use firm, upward strokes, particularly around the neck and jawline.
- If you have oily facial skin refrain from using it on your face.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!