Sunsilk Natural Recharge Strong and Abundant Shampoo features an ultralight fusion of 5 natural oils and ginseng plant root extracts that nourish your hair, making it five times stronger. Its advanced oil formula reaches up to three layers deep giving you a long-lasting natural shine. This new formulation has been co-created by hairstylist and Sunsilk expert, Jamal Hammadi and guarantees to deliver strength and volume for your hair. This nourishing shampoo rejuvenates your hair giving you soft and silky hair. Flaunt your stylish bouncy locks at every day.
Features & Benefits :
- Hair is every girl's prized possession! Whether she is trekking up a mountain or riding on a humid day, her hair can get in the way of her life! But not anymore thanks to Sunsilk Natural Recharge, which replenishes your hair's natural look.
- It gives you 5 times stronger hair, making it look abundant. Infused with Ginseng plant root extracts, this new formulation has been co-created by hair stylist & Sunsilk Expert, Jamal Hammadi.
- If you’re looking for a new shampoo & conditioner that gives you healthy & abundant hair, then try the Sunsilk Natural Recharge!
How to use product
- Wash your hair thoroughly take small amount of shampoo on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes and then rinse it.
Expiry Date : Click Here September 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Dr-Viral Shah
This makes hair soft and silky. But hairfall was also less with the product. Not a bad one to try out
Posted on 12/15/2016
By Sonia Shetty
I liked this product as it reduced the frizz
Posted on 12/6/2016
By Madhuparna Chaudhuri
I came across few blogs, which hyped this product as being paraben free or whatever, but it did not suit my hair type. I do not have very thick hair, and I know it needs protection from damage. This shampoo caused me excess hairfall while applying.
Posted on 9/24/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!