Quinoa, touted as ‘superfood’, is a great wheat-free alternative and among the least allergenic food in the world. True Elements Quinoa is a complete source of protein, loaded with fiber and minerals, most important of all it is naturally gluten free. Quinoa is easy to incorporate in our diet. It's a must try food, so start today!
- High in Protein.
- Very high in Fiber.
- Has very low GI.
- High in Minerals, especially Magnesium.
- Loaded with Antioxidants.
Benefits of Quinoa :
- Quinoa is a great source of flavonoids, type of antioxidants which protects the body from free radicals.
- Great for weight loss.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Quinoa contains small amounts of the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is high in protein compared to most plant foods and contains all the essential amino acids required for improving overall health and immunity.
Whole Quinoa grains.
How to use product
Use Quinoa Grains as a replacement for rice during meals and notice the difference over regular use. You can also make Quinoa salad, Quinoa porridge, and many other recipes out of it. Being light on the stomach, it is the perfect choice for maintaining a healthy diet.
Alternative use :
Quinoa Grains is a great substitute for regular rice and because of high nutritive value, it is much more beneficial than rice in comparison. This coupled with the great taste and finest processing makes it a delightful experience every time.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!