What Are Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin is a member of the B-vitamins that is used by the body for the production of various enzymes which helps body metabolise fats and proteins. It plays a special role in helping the body to use glucose (its main fuel) and promote healthy nails and hair.
What Are Biotin 800µg Tablet For?
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body.
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein.
- It may help balance blood sugar level.
- Helps maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Assists the body to deal with stress efficiently.
- Supports the maintainance of optimum energy levels.
Who Are Biotin 800µg tablet For?
- Those who need to increase their energy level.
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better.
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol.
- May be a good supplement for diabetics.
- People suffering with hair loss or hair related problems.
When Should I take Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin 800µg Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, for increased energy and hair loss.
Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians.
Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
How to use product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!