What are choline & inositol tablets?
Choline and inositol tablets aid the functioning of the liver, gall bladder and kidney, it also maximises fat and cholesterol metabolism and helps maintain healthy arteries. Choline is required for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain thorough to the central nervous system. Without sufficient choline, brain function and memory may possibly be impaired. Choline also assists in hormone production. It is important to include these nutrients in the diet as deficiency may lead to an unhealthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, constipation, hair loss, irritability, mood swings and poor skin.
What are choline & inositol tablets for?
- May assist in developing healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol level.
- May protect against an overabundance of fat in the liver.
- Supports a healthy heart.
- Assists in promoting hair growth.
- Assists in calming the nervous system.
- May maintain a healthy digestive system.
Who are choline & inositol tablets for?
- Those who have higher levels of cholesterol.
- Those who are suffering from heavy hair loss, mood swings and poor skin conditions.
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart.
- People who have poor nervous system functionality.
- People who have impaired memory.
- Those who experiencing mood swing.
Caution : Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
No added salt or sugar.
Free from starch and gluten.
Free from artificial colours, preservatives & flavouring.
Expiry Date : September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Choline Di Hydrogen Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Pharmaceutical Glaze(Shellac), Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Strearate.
How to use product
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet three times a day on an empty stomach, can be increased to four tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!