Why Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion?
Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion contains Essential Fatty Acids which make it an excellent skincare ingredient and useful for all skin types, including problem skins. Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion is pleasant to use, non-greasy and suitable for application to all parts of the body. Its excellent moisturising properties make it ideal for dry, chapped or problem skin.
What is Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion?
Emu Oil is a naturally healing oil and is a white solid which melts between 18-22C becoming a pale golden liquid. Most people use Emu oil for muscle and joint problems and for nourishing and repairing damaged skin. Emu Oil can be used by people of all ages from the youngest to the most elderly. It is gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin on a daily basis. Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.
What is Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion Oil For?
- Penetrates right down to the muscle tissue and conduct bio active compounds through the skin layers.
- Enhances the upper layer ability to retain moisture and thickness of skin.
- Lessen the pain and scarring of burns and sunburns.
- Assist in the repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Increases DNA replication to stimulate skin regrowth.
- Anti inflammatory properties reduces pain and inflammation of muscle joint.
- Also speed up the healing process.
- May help to reduce irritation in eczema.
- May help maintain smooth and healthy skin appearance.
Who is Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion for?
Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion may be of benefit to;
- People who experience sore muscles and joints.
- Those that experience pain associated with Arthritis and rheumatism.
- People that have back and shoulder pain and inflammation usually associated with stress and tension.
- Those that have burns and scolds.
- People that have insect bites and stings.
Avoid eyes and sensitive areas.
Do not swallow.
Discontinue use if any rash or itchiness develops.
Aqua NA, Emu Oil, Glycerin, Olea Europaea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfatem, Aloe Barbadensis, Cocos Nucifera, Theobroma Cacao, Borax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, , Phenoxyethanol, Lavendula Angustigfolia, Chamaemelum Nobile, Geranium Maculatum, Citric Acid.
How to use product
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area as required and gently massage until absorbed. Suitable for hands and body.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!