What is Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle tablets offer powerful anti-oxidant properties and help maintain healthy liver function which is responsible for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
They also help the liver flush out toxic metabolic waste which could be harmful to the body. People who are on long term medications and those who consume excess alcohol may like to add milk thistle to their daily regime to help care for the liver.
Who is Milk Thistle for?
- Those who need anti-oxidant support
- Smokers or those living in highly polluted places.
- People who have poor liver function and suffering from for example cirrhosis, hepatitis, gallbladder disorders.
- Those who wish to lower cholesterol levels.
- People with type 2 diabetes who also have cirrhosis who wish to reduce their insulin resistance.
- Heavy or binge drinkers to support liver function and guard against hangovers.
- Those who wish to combat poor digestion, malabsorption of nutrients and to promote general well being.
Expiry Date : May 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, Two Tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!