What are brewers yeast tablets?
Brewers yeast tablets contain brewers yeast, which is a natural source of b group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it helps sustain energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
What are brewers yeast tablets for?
- Natural source of nutrients providing b vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements.
- Supports the release of energy from carbohydrates.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract.
- Niacin and vitamin b6 present in the yeast, which work together to produce the brain chemical serotonin which helps people with sleeping disorders.
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight.
- Maintains healthy digestive system.
When should i take brewers yeast?
Brewers yeast tablets can be taken in times of sleeplessness and fatigue as well as if suffering from diarrhoea as well as helping those with blood sugar problems.
Suitable for vegan & vegetarians.
Free from gluten, corn, wheat, soya, dairy, sugar, salt, artificial colours, preservatives & flavourings.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Expiry Date : June 2019
Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces Cerevisiae).
How to use product
Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!