What is vitamin a cream + lipozomes?
Vitamin a cream contains vitamin a, which may have anti-ageing properties and improve the texture and elasticity of aged skin to therefore help improve wrinkles. Healthaid has formulated this cream using high quality vitamin a, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to nourish, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural texture.
Who should use vitamin a cream + lipozomes?
Vitamin a cream + lipozomes may be of benefit to;
- Those who wish to protect the structure of their skin cells and maintain the skins elasticity.
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture.
- Those with very dehydrated skin.
- People who experience skin conditions such as eczema.
- Those with dry, itchy skin.
- People with problematic skin andacne.
- Those who wish to maintain their skin’s youthfulness.
Vitamin a cream + lipozomes is :
- Free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, pegs, tea.
- Free from artificial colours or fragrances.
- Free from animal based products and not tested on animals.
- Vegetarian friendly.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier From Palm Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier From Palm), Glyceryl Stearate (Conditioning Agent From Coconut Oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang),Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Phenoxyethanol (Antimicrobial Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Natural Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (Ph Regulator), Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol.
How to use product
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
Avoid use during pregnancy, unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
For external use only.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.