What Is Vitamin B12 Spray?
A pleasant tasting combination of Vitamin B12, B2, B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin C in a quick absorbing spray format, to help provide optimum support for healthy blood cells, the maintenance of the nervous and immune system, and healthy metabolism. A daily B12 supplement is well advised for vegetarians and vegans, as this vitamin is normally lacking in vegetarian diets.
What Is Vitamin B12 spray For?
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Helps the body produce healthy blood cells.
- Important for the healthy maintenance of the nervous system.
- May help in reducing the symptoms of anaemia.
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections/ mouth ulcers.
- Helps sustain optimum energy levels in the body.
Who Is Vitamin B12 spray For?
Vitamin B12 may be of benefit to;
- Those who want to increase their energy levels.
- Vegans and vegetarians who may be lacking B12 from their diet.
- Those who wish to protect the function and health of their nervous systems.
- People who have difficulty metabolising the foods they consume.
Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarians.Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Bulking Agent (Water), Sugar & Sweetener (Fructose, Sucralose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Flavour Enhancer (Natural Orange Flavour), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Folic Acid.
How to use product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B12 spray daily in the mouth for better and quick absorption. Adults can increase up to two sprays daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Expiry Date : Click Here February 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!