What is Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hcl)?
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hcl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health.
- Helps to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Supports fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health
- May assist with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhance the activity of immune system.
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue.
Suitable for Vegetarians.Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Expiry Date : August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Bulking Agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Anti-Caking Agent (Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Silicate), Glazing Agent (Pharmaceutical Glaze).
How to use product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily; adults can increase to two tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!