What are Vitamin D Tablets?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- May help to promote calcium absorption.
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May also protect against bones disorders.
Who are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin.
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin.
Suitable for Vegeterians.
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate).
How to use product
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!