RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Herbal Hills Detoxhills KitRs. 526Tablets & Capsules+Herbal Hills Trimohills KitRs. 526
1*Herbal Hills Detoxhills Kit + 1*Herbal Hills Trimohills Kit
Buy these together for Rs. 1,052
Constipation Management Kit
Detoxhills 60 tablets
Sennahills 60 capsules
Triphalahills 60 tablets
Main ingredient of Detoxhills kit contains Detoxhills Formulation supported by Single herb Sennahills + Single herb Triphalahills to give Complete, effective & speedy result in Constipation Management
Detoxhills 60 tablets : Constipation Management
Main Ingredients: Triphala, Trikatu, Harde, Bahava Magaj Detoxhills is a unique ayurvedic herbal blend of all natural herbs
- Triphala : It is the combination of 3 fruits viz: Amla, Baheda & Harde in equal proportions. It is historically used as laxative & an effective colon cleanser. It not only helps clean the bowels, but also aids in digestion.
- Trikatu : It is the combination of Sunthee, Miri, Pippali. The unique combination works as an appetizer, digestive & stimulates various metabolic activities which are helpful in digestion
- Harde : Supports normal detoxification of the digestive tract and normal bowel movements
- Bahava Magaj with its mild purgative activity, cleanses colon & detoxifies digestive tract without causing dehydration.
- Supports normal bowel functions.
- Helps in detoxifying digestive toxins & thus aid digestion.
- Helps in relieving occasional constipation.
- Supports healthy digestion.
Sennahills 60 capsules : Natural Bowel Relief
- Each capsule contains 325 mg Senna leaves Powder and 125 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Senna leaves ( Cassia augustifolia) (7:(equivalent to 875 mg of Senna leaves). When assayed these capsules contain Calcium sennosides NLT 3%.
- Ayurveda mentions Senna to be an excellent laxative. The same has been backed by numerous scientific studies and even modern medicine makes extensive use of Senna in their medicines.
- Senna brings about movements of the intestine and ensures complete Bowel evacuation. This makes it very effective in constipation.
- By its laxative property very useful in management of constipation
- Supports to regulate Bowel movement & digestion
- Helps to facilitate removal of toxins
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism & healthy Digestive system
3)Triphalahills 60 Tablet : Healthy Digestion
Triphala literally means 3 fruits. It consists of Haritaki, Baheda & Amla.
- Each tablet contains 250 mg Triphala Fruit Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Triphala fruits (Mixture of Amla, Baheda, Harde) (4:(equivalent to 1000 mg of Triphala fruits). When assayed these tablets contain tannins NLT 26%.
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Triphala has been historically used as a digestive cleanser and tonifier. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of its component herbs on the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, Triphala has been shown to be a Tridoshic rasayana (Ability to balance Vata, Pitta, Kapha), a potent antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals
- Acts as a safe & effective colon cleanser
- Excellent digestive & metabolic tonic, helps in toning up the Digestive system
- Supports effectively in relieving mild to moderate constipation
- Balances all the doshas and thus help improve overall general health
Legal Disclaimer :
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safety Warnings & Storage :
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Detoxhills (Triphala, Trikatu, Harde, Bahava Magaj, Nishottar Ghana, Pippali (Kadha)) + Sennahills (Senna Leaves Extract, Senna Leaves Powder) + Triphalahills (Triphala Extract, Triphala Powder).
How to use product
Take 1 to 2 tablets of Detoxhills at bedtime. Take 1 each of Triphalahills tablet & Sennahills capsule twice daily preferably after meals. For better results it should be taken with warm water.>
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!