RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Naturyz Cardiofit (Guggul) N60
Rs. 299Rs. 20960 Tablets+Naturyz Slimo (Garcinia) N60
Rs. 349Rs. 24460 Capsules
Rs. 648 Rs. 453 30% off Slashed discount Rs. 195
1*Naturyz Cardiofit (Guggul) N60 + 1*Naturyz Slimo (Garcinia) N60
Buy these together for Rs. 453
Cholesterol is a type of fat (lipid) in your blood. Your cells need cholesterol, and your body makes all it needs. But you also get cholesterol from the food you eat.
If you have too much cholesterol, it starts to build up in your arteries. (Arteries are the blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart.) This is called hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis It is the starting point for some heart and blood flow problems. The buildup can narrow the arteries and make it harder for blood to flow through them. The buildup can also lead to dangerous blood clots and inflammation that can cause heart attacks and strokes.
There are different types of cholesterol.
- LDL is the "bad" cholesterol. It's the kind that can raise your risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke.
- HDL is the "good" cholesterol. It's the kind that is linked to a lower risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke.
Many things can affect cholesterol levels, including :
- The foods that you eat. Eating too much saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol can raise your cholesterol.
- Being overweight. This may lower HDL ("good") cholesterol.
- Being inactive. Not exercising may lower HDL ("good") cholesterol.
- Age. Cholesterol starts to rise after age 20.
- Family history of having cholesterol. If family members have or had high cholesterol, you may also have it.
A cholesterol test, also called lipid profile , measures all of the fats in your blood, including total, LDL, and HDL cholesterol.
High cholesterol levels don't make you feel sick. So the blood test is the only way to know your cholesterol levels.
Natural Support For HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
Supports in :
- Controlling lipid profile
- Weight Management
- Slowing the accumulation of fatty substances
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Each Capsule contains ; Extract of Guggul 500 mg
How to use product
1-2 Tablet with warm water after meals twice a day.
The Naturyz Brand maintains the highest standards of manufacturing & Quality for all its products. This product has been extensively tested for safety and quality, and is manufactured in a GMP, FSSAI and ISO certified facility.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!