Rapid protein use is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but delayed digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times – including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and tend to thicken in the stomach. Because of this, it can take more than twice as long for our Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into it’s amino acid subcomponents than other proteins. By blending premium micellar and calcium caseins, we’ve created a protein formula that’s truly time-released.
Loaded with Micellar Casein. 24 grams of time-released protein per serving. Contains AMINOGEN digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. Over 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine). Nearly 5 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors in every scoop.
How to use product
- Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.tip: try using “slower” gold standard 100% casein with “faster” proteins like 100% whey gold standard or pro complex at different times for maximum effectiveness. Take gold standard 100% casein immediately before bed and in between meals when delayed protein delivery is desired. Drink 100% whey gold standard or pro complex proteins before and immediately after workouts for a rapid “shot” of amino acids.
- Shaker: bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one heaping scoop of gold standard 100% casein to your shaker cup and then pour 10-12 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Blender:add one heaping scoop of gold standard 100% casein to a blender filled with 10-12 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Shake up your shake: by adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, peaches, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients.
- Stack your shake: by adding supplements like micronized creatine, glutamine, taurine, and/or instantized bcaa powders, you can make gold standard 100% casein an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
- Spoon stirred: if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one heaping scoop of gold standard 100% casein to a glass filled with 10-12 oz of cold water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!