Relax and enjoy a fragrant, soothing cup of Tulsi Mulethi. Delicious Tulsi leaves blended with sweet Mulethi and a touch of tasty peppermint makes your teatime a pure pleasure, something you will look forward to again and again!
Stress Relieving & Vitalizing
Tulsi naturally good for you!
- Helps you relax and Reduces Stress
- Keeps you going and Boosts stamina
- Helps you fight illness, cough & cold
- Strengthens Immunity
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Refreshing & Delicious
For maximum health benefits drink Tulsi daily, as much as you like!
- Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperata)
- Contains Added Flavour - (Natural Mint flavour)
tulsi mulethi ( athimadhuram in tamil) tea tastes sweet to drink- hence does not require addition of any external sweeter. i have started drinking tthis tea , just a week ago .
One tea bag can easily be used with l litre water.; drinking this in portions during the day promotes eay bowel movements resulting in a lighter feeling in the stomach; Also reduces abdominal cramps during menstrual cycles effectively.
Posted on 2/3/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!