Bergamot Essential Oil has a light, citrusy scent that creates a relaxing effect to help build confidence and uplift moods. Bergamot, Citrus bergamia, has been used in Italian folk medicine for many years. This essential oil has historically been used to soothe the effects of higher body temperatures.
- Builds confidence.
- Enhances mood.
- Good for troubled & oily skin.
- Calms body during times of stress or anxiety.
The Benefits of Bergamot
Bergamot Essential Oil reduces the feeling of pain in the body. It stimulates secretion of certain hormones which lessen sensitivity of nerves to pain. Thus it is very helpful in case of headache, sprains etc.
Bergamot Essential Oil preserves your hair and makes it grow back faster and healthier. It keeps the strands moisturized and strong, providing nutrients to the scalp and making it healthy.
It is a balancing oil for oily skin. Basil gives the skin a healthy glow and can help combat acne, eczema and itches. It is also a very essential factor in fighting wrinkles.
Bergamot is ideal for creating a relaxed and happy feeling and removing sadness.
The Flavonoids present in Bergamot oil are very good relaxants too. They soothe nerves and reduce nervous tension, anxiety, stress etc. and hence help cure ailments associated with stress such as sleeplessness, high blood pressure etc.
Bergamot is Steam Distilled from the rind of the nearly ripe fruit.
How to use product
- Bergamot Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a relaxing, soothing effect on the skin.
- Bergamot Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions to help with skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!