Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.
- Encourages detoxification.
The Benefits of Orange
Well-known for its uplifting properties, orange essential oil is soothing to the mind and helps in relieving stress. It is refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.
For Mouth & Throat
It inhibits microbial growth and can help ease a sore throat if used in a gargle. It also helps to heal mouth ulcers when used in a mouth wash.
Orange Essential Oil increases the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin.
This Natural Oil provides relief from both internal and external inflammation caused by infections. It is helpful in treating swollen tissue by stimulating blood circulation. It is excellent for rubbing on calluses on the feet.
Expiry Date : May 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Orange Oil are extracted by cold pressing the rinds of the orange. The next time that you peel an orange,try pressing a portion of the rind between your fingers, and you should be able to smell the intense aroma of the essential oil escaping the rind.
How to use product
- Orange Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Orange Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Will it cure my pimple scars on my face, I have oily skin, is it suitable?Question by: TANISHA on Sep 11, 2016 10:13:00 AMA.Thank you for your question.
For pimple and acne scars, we suggest you to refer the link mentioned below:
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Sep 16, 2016 12:07:30 PM