St.Botanica Evening Primrose oil 1000mg contains naturally occurring Cis Linoleic Acid 570mg (CLA) & Gamm- Linoleic Acid 90mg (GLA). Evening Primrose Oil has been recommended for its ability to provide nutritional support for women with premenstrual syndrome.
Special Features :
- Plant Derived, hand harvested and Cold Pressed from the seed of the Evening Primrose Plant.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid.
- Premium quality primrose oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
- St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg.
How to use product
For adults, take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
I used it for a few months now. It seems to fix my period problem. Feeling much better now.Thank You..!!
Posted on 11/14/2016
By Ajay Kohli
I purchase it for my wife. She was suffering always before period problem like bloating, fatigue, irritability and depression. But now she will be very happy to use it.
Posted on 10/26/2016
Good quality supplements. These work exactly as advertised. I am satisfied with the results. Shipping was prompt.
Posted on 10/24/2016
I bought it for my wife for thyroid and hormone balance. It works brilliantly. Absolutely loved this product. The quality is great.
Posted on 10/20/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!