St.Botanica Evening Primrose oil 1000mg contains naturally occurring Cis Linoleic Acid 570mg (CLA) & Gamm- Linoleic Acid 90mg (GLA). Evening Primrose Oil has been recommended for its ability to provide nutritional support for women with premenstrual syndrome.
Special Features :
- Plant Derived, hand harvested and Cold Pressed from the seed of the Evening Primrose Plant.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid.
- Premium quality primrose oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
- St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg.
How to use product
For adults, take one softgel, with lukewarm water 2-3 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
I bought it for my girlfriend for pain. I swear it really work for her. Great value for a great product. Very happy with my purchase!
Posted on 11/16/2016
These are fantastic quality pills. These work exactly as advertised and leave no aftertaste. I will recommend these to everyone.
Posted on 11/1/2016
By Nikita Saini
This oil provides nutritional support for women with premenstrual syndrome. I really like this product I recommended to all women, who suffer from this problem.
Posted on 10/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!