St.Botanica Fish Oil 1000 mg contains omega-3 essential fatty acids including eicosapentaenoic acid 330mg (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid 220mg (DHA). It provides the required dosse of 550 mg of daily Omega 3.
Special Features :
- A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 550 mg Omega 3 per day - with a single softgel!
- BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE - Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Each Soft gel yields 1000 mg Fish Oil Containing 330 EPA, 220 DHA comprising 550 mg Omega 3.
- St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
Fish Oil 1000 mg.
How to use product
For adults, take one softgel, with lukewarm water. 1-2 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
Works great for my joint aches. I am taking these pills regularly and no fishy aftertaste. I will recommend to anyone.
Posted on 2/3/2017
These pills are easy to swallow and do not leave any fishy aftertaste. Works great in keeping my joints healthy. Promptly shipped.
Posted on 1/2/2017
Good quality pills. These help in improving my hair growth. These pills are easy to slide down the throat and do not leave any aftertaste.
Posted on 11/22/2016
I am highly pleased with this purchase. These pills improve the overall well being and do not cause any side effects. Shipping was fast.
Posted on 11/8/2016
Excellent quality supplements for reasonable price. These help in improving overall health. No side effects at all.
Posted on 11/5/2016
These supplements work amazingly to support healthy joints and muscles. It is easy to swallow pills and no fishy burps.
Posted on 10/18/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!