RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Of Vinegar
Rs. 450Rs. 405500ml+True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar With Seabuckthorn
Rs. 550Rs. 495500ml
Rs. 1,000 Rs. 900 10% off Slashed discount Rs. 100
1*True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Of Vinegar + 1*True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar With Seabuckthorn
Buy these together for Rs. 900
Apple Cider Vinegar bottle in your kitchen cabinet is not just for salads and marinades. It is capable of so much more outside the world of cooking. Research studies show that it has now been touted as a superfluid that is effective on pretty much everything - your body, your skin, your hair and even your pets. True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar is made from certified apples with exceptional quality and flavour. It is unpasteurized and unfiltered to maintain the nutritional value. The natural sediment visible in the bottle is the true sign of raw and unfiltered vinegar.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Internal Benefits:
- Lowers blood sugar levels, useful for diabetics.
- Helps reduce appetite and cravings.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels, improves heart health.
- Helps reduce weight.
- Balances digestive system.
- Soothes a sore throat.
- Helps balance the entire inner body system.
- Helps in detoxification.
- Being acidic in nature, ACV works to balance the body by dissolving the crystals that form kidney stones. Hence, a great home remedy in curing kidney stones.
2. External (Skin & Hair) benefits:
- Removes stains from teeth.
- Soothes sunburnt skin.
- It can be used as natural aftershave.
- Removes dandruff naturally and promotes glossy tresses.
- Tones and clears the skin.
- Eliminates foot odour.
- Removes warts and candida.
How to use product
Use every morning on an empty stomach approximately 20-30 minutes before breakfast. Mix 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 parts (30-40 ml) warm water and consume.
Store the bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.What is the difference between normal Apple Cider Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar "with Mother of Vinegar"?Question by: Ritz on Jul 21, 2016 11:11:00 PM