If there’s one ingredient that can work on all skin types and multitask like a pro, it’s the classic Aloe Vera Gel. There’s something so soothing about this wonder product that can offer your skin with oodles of TLC. In fact, it’s one of the best herbal remedies that can be used to treat a plethora of topical skin conditions out there; think sunburns, cuts, dehydrated skin, cold sores, eczema, inflammation etc. Of course I find that extracting it fresh from the leaves can be mildly therapeutic. However if you can’t, then the next best thing is to try the Nykaa Naturals Aloe Vera Gel. We tell you why.
- This is enriched with 99% Aloe Vera—implying it’s as fresh and natural as it can get. Moreover, it is vegan, silicone free, paraben free & not tested on animals.
- It’s also infused with glycerin, a moisturizing agent which helps prevent dryness as well as itchy skin.
- Aloe Vera gel encompasses antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties that can repair and soothe skin. So, you know what to do incase of cuts and sun burns!
- The texture is light which is easily absorbed in the skin. There ain’t anything greasy about this one.
- If you are looking for a light face cream during summer, then this should be your holy grail product. It moisturizes, repairs, fights breakouts, reduces fine lines, hydrates the skin, and makes it plump and oh-so-soft.
- In addition to your face, you can use this on your body too! Along with hydration, it will help soothe your skin, lighten blemishes, and prevent signs of aging.
- A lesser known fact: Nykaa Naturals Aloe Vera Gel can work wonders on your hair. Not only does it nourish and soften hair, but also acts as a conditioner for hair and scalp. It also repairs dead skin cells and promotes hair growth. Did someone say a miracle worker?