With that lipstick box overflowing with Nykaa lippies, we bet your bath kit is dealing with pangs of jealousy. Guess what, Nykaa Cosmetics just took a break from moulting lipsticks and concentrated on refining your bathing experience. The result is an exemplary handcrafted soap range, infused with the best natural ingredients. Here’s why you should chuck that chemical-laden bar sitting in your bath and begin your own herbal soap story right now.
- All these cruelty-free bathing beauties, infused with generous portions of Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Coconut Oil, provide added moisture and help maintain the skins natural pH levels.
- Each bar is traditionally cold-pressed and then cured for at least six weeks to attain the finest possible quality.
- Enjoy the unique, natural fragrance that lingers all day. A sensorial experience like no other!
- All soaps are dressed in beautiful, reusable jute bags, accompanied by a cutesy mini-booklet that provides detailed information about the ingredients and its benefits.
- Rich in antioxidants, they are suitable for every skin type, including super-sensitive skin.
- Off-the-counter commercial soaps are injected with animal fats and synthetic chemicals. The Glycerine is then removed and sold to cosmetics industries. Then this highly-tampered bar goes through a vacuumed drying process and is pressed into its final shape. Instead of hydrating the skin, such chemical-rich bars strip off its natural moisture. Still need any more reason to make the switch and enjoy the creamy texture of our handmade soaps?
Available in eight all-natural variants, you’ll be saying an excited YAASS to #SoapStory in no time.