Calling all you unconventional Brides out there!
Bride whisperer and B-town’s favourite Makeup artist Bharat Godambe takes you through an exclusive makeup tutorial tailor-made for the flamboyant, DIY-loving Bride.
You go, girl!
Read on to find out...
- Start by prepping your face with a light-based face moisturizer and follow up with a tinted moisturizer like Lotus Herbals Naturalglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser SPF 25 Prime your face with L'Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer. This will let your makeup last longer.
- Once you have prepped your face give your skin a smooth base using a liquid foundation like Bharat & Dorris Liquid Foundation. You don't want your neck and face have different skin tones hence to even it out use a body liquid foundation like Bharat & Dorris Body Liquid.Set your base with a translucent powder like Bharat & Dorris Loose Powder Big.
- Create a base for your eyeshadow by prepping your eyelids with an eye shadow base like the NYX Professional Makeup Eye Shadow Base. To avoid creasing set the base with a nude eye shadow like the Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow Square Shine – 08Fill in your entire lid with the same eye shadow.Fill in your crease and outer corner of your eyes with a brown shade like the Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow Square Shine – 42. Blend it well to avoid any harsh lines.
- Fill in the centre of the lid with a gold eye shadow like the Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow Square Shine – 27 and blend it well.Now using the same brown shade sweep a line on your lower eye lid. And blend it softly.Define and fill in your brows with L.A. Girl Inspiring Brow Kit.
- Line your eye lid with a gel eyeliner like the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – Black. Wear volumizing eye lashes like the Ardell Runway Naomi Black Eye Lashes.Use a mascara like the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara to blend the false lashes with the natural one.Go back in to the golden eye shadow the sweep it under your eyebrow.
- Finish your look with a deep red lipstick like the Bharat & Dorris Lipstick - No.2.