Sitting out front amidst the rich and famous, watching beautiful models strut the ramp in gorgeous collections, don’t fashion shows seem like big, glamorous parties? Not quite. With glitz and glam on the ramp and all the commotion backstage, you can almost call it the swan effect.
Beauty trends like fashion trends, often start on the runway. With makeup breaking all boundaries this season, we witnessed Daniel Bauer creating magic with a brush! Amidst all the chaos, he spills the beans for a mix of wearable and experimental looks we think are worth recreating. POA? We’re making it easier for you to recreate these look decodes from a tête-à-tête with the man of the hour at LFW 2018.
Read on to know all about the latest makeup and fashion trends from Lakme Fashion Week 2018.
THE FREE-SPIRITED VAGABOND
This look complimented the jet-setting, free spirited and vagabond style collection. What ruled? Nude colors with muted features!
- Get the base right: We all know it, base can be the game changer! Use your perfect match from The Kareena Kapoor Khan Collection by Lakmé Absolute Face Contour for a smooth and seamless finish. Next up for perfect sculpting - Cheek Contour in Rose Gold shade from the range.
- Edge it out: Coat your eyebrows with the same face contour to give the look a muted effect. Complete the eye by giving it a smoky effect. Don’t forget to add drama to the eyes using the Lash Definer from the new collection.
- Nude lip rocks: Accentuate the look by opting for the Blushing Temptress shade from the new Pout Definers!
Sleek hair, don’t care!
- Prep your hair with Tresemmé Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to banish frizz!
- Now side part your hair, shaping it along the forehead. Tie the hair behind into a neat bun and you’re set!
Soft bronzed skin, natural lips and graphic eyes. That’s what we call glam at its most effortless, beautiful and achievable best.
- Get the base right: Give your face a beautiful bronze sheen using The Kareena Kapoor Khan Collection by Lakmé Absolute Face Contour. Sculpt and define your face using the Cheek Contour in Rose Gold shade from the range.
- Edgy eyes are fun: An artistic approach to the eye is always welcome! Add the much-needed glam quotient to the look by creating a soft and subtle graphic eyeliner using the Eye Definer in Cobalt shade.
- Muted lips are in: It’s all about balance. Keep the lips soft and natural using the Blushing Temptress shade from the new Pout Definers.
Carefree buns for the win!
- Prep your hair with Tresemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner. Who doesnt love hydrated and smooth tresses?
- Now backcomb the crown of your hair to add a little volume. Use an extra hold spray to ensure it stays in place.
- Pull back your hair and tie an effortless bun. Not perfect? Perfect. Thats the beauty of a messy bun!
THE ROYAL MILLENIAL BRIDE
Defined eyes, sculped cheeks and poppy lips for the jet-setting millennial bride squad!
- Contour to define: Give your face a peach bronze glow using The Kareena Kapoor Khan Collection by Lakmé Absolute Cheek Contour in Coral Diva shade.
- Eye drama: Get the right depth for those brows using the Brow Definer in Graphite shade and Eye Definer in Copper. Finally, use the Lash Definer for the perfect voluminous lashes!
- Pop the pout: A pop pout never hurt anyone! Swipe the shade Mischievous Love from the new Pout Definer range. Done!
Elegant hair always slays!
- Prep your hair with Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner to ensure your hair is perfectly smooth and shiny for the extra glam look.
- Brush your hair to remove all knots. Still got frizz? Make sure you use a frizz hold spray before you proceed.
- Pull your hair back and leave the lengths loose. Now pin the mane for a smooth look. In case you want to further polish the look, straighten the loose hair. Voila!
THE SUBTLE GLAM
Let the eyes do the talking! Drama eyes and sculpted cheeks. This one’s a perfect diva-licious effect!
- Contour to define: Base it right using The Kareena Kapoor Khan Collection by Lakmé Absolute Face Contour. Now enhance your cheeks using the Cheek Contour in Peach Princess shade.
- Glitter eye drama: Add all the drama to your eyes using the Brow Definer in Graphite and Eye Definer in Onyx shade. Make your lashes voluminous using the Lash Definer from the collection.
- Nude lips are in: Keep the lip nude and simple using the Pout Definer in Blushing Temptress shade.
Slick back sophistication!