We are completely with you on the idea of not blowing up money in a fancy nail art studio for something so temporary. Yes, a decent manicure is important in life, but nobody said you can’t DIY it, honey. There are so many easy nail art designs to do at home and we’ve picked just the right ones for all you beginners out there. Presenting simple nail designs that’ll awaken the artist in you.
The best part, however, is that you need no nail art tools to perfect these easy nail designs.
The French Manicure
Tool – Sticky tape
Did you know that this classic manicure is also an incredibly simple nail art design? All you need is some scotch tape and you’re sorted.
- Step 1: Start this easy nail art design with a generous coat of the O.P.I Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Step 2: To achieve that crisp line, carefully place a piece of scotch tape so that only the tip of your nail is exposed. Make sure that the width of the exposed area is even. Press the tape down firmly so that it serves as a completely sealed barrier.
- Step 3: Now with the tape in place, paint the tips of your nails with the O.P.I Nail Lacquer - Alpine Snow. Don’t worry about perfect strokes, the tape will take care of it.
- Step 4: Wait for the white polish to dry completely before peeling the tape off. Don’t be in a rush, you could mess the white tips.
- Step 5: Finally, seal your simple nail art with a protective layer of the O.P.I Top Coat.
Designed With Dots
Tools – A bobby pin and a toothpick
Minimalistic nail art designs are trending right now and the best part of this is the fact that it is such an easy nail art design. Wondering how to do nail art with dotting tools? We’ll show you how.
Tool – Cut out stripes
Stripes look super classy but sadly, most women believe that you need a full-blown set of nail art stripes to pull off this nail art at home. Here’s how you do it.
Stenciled With Love
Tool – Cut out stencil
Most of the easy nail art designs to do at home have a cutesy heart as their highlight. And nope, acing that heart isn’t as tough as it looks.
- Step 1: Use a glossy black gel polish for this design. We’d recommend the NELF USA Gel Nail Enamel – Blackout. Paint all your nails, except the one on your ring finger.
- Step 2: Using a regular stencil, draw and cut out a heart on a piece of cardboard paper. The sturdier your makeshift stencil, the crisper the heart. Place this heart-shaped paper on your accent nail and paint within. Remove the stencil to reveal your work of art.
The Right Manicure For The Right Place
What’s a bigger question than ‘how to do nail art’? Which design to select! Most women overlook the glaring fact that not all designs are versatile and go well with your surroundings. Like too much of glitter in a workplace is an obvious faux-pas.
Here’s the ultimate nail look book that you need to bookmark before you start with nail art at home.
Ideal For Work Wear
This muted and easy nail art design that goes beautifully with your crisp work wardrobe.
Brunching With The Ladies
This is such a vibrant nail art design; your girlfriends totally deserve this on a fun day outing.
Boozey Nights 101
For nights, you want a mani that’s attention-grabbing and does complete justice to your blingy ensemble.