What if we told ya that you are not only ‘what you eat’, but also ‘what you apply’? That’s right, ladies! In addition to all the farm-fresh produce that you have been devouring, it’s equally important to be mindful of what you put on your body too. The reason: what we apply can penetrate the skin and end up in your bloodstream too. So, if your product is laden with all sort of chemicals… you get the drift.
Well, not if we can help it! Enter ‘Farm-to-face’ beauty that literally means products infused with super-fresh extracts straight from the source for maximum potency. In addition, these ingredients are usually grown and picked in smaller batches—that aren’t only rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, but also embrace cleaner extraction processes as well. So, if you have been looking to green up our beauty routine with natural and organic beauty products, these are your best bet.
To help you navigate this buzzy beauty movement, we have rounded up the freshest beauty finds and best organic beauty products that will bring the ‘farm-to-table’ experience straight to your beauty cabinet. Avocados in shampoo, anyone?
Read on to know about the organic beauty products list you need to check out:
1. Scrub-A-Dub: Coco Soul Face Scrub With Virgin Coconut OilLoco for coco? Well, then this natural beauty product is right up your beauty alley. Unlike its harsh counterparts, Coco Soul Face Scrub With Virgin Coconut Oil contains Coconut Grates that exfoliate without damaging your skin; Virgin Coconut Oil and powerful Ayurvedic spices purifies the skin and restores that lit-from-within glow. Apply it all over your face and neck in a circular motion; rinse off and pat dry. Ooh, aah.
2. Exotic Hydration: Forest Essentials Eternal Youth Formula Date & LitchiWhen it comes to facial creams, we suggest packing a punch with this best organic beauty product. This potent anti-aging formula contains Date and Litchi soaked in pure rose water in clay pots, and then buried under the ground to ferment; while herbs, roots and Saffron aid in firming and toning the skin. Oh, and specific mantras are chanted while the cream is mixed by hand. #GoodVibesOnly.
3. Shady Love: Khadi Pure Herbal Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 30) With
Shea ButterIt’s no secret that most of the conventional SPFs are chemical-laden formulas. This all-natural version from Khadi is what you need RN. Infused with potent ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Turmeric, Cucumber Extract, Papaya, Kokum Butter and Carrot Seed Oil, it protects from harmful UV rays, tones skin and leaves skin nourished and protected. Love.
4. Lash-A-Licious: SoulTree
Ayurvedic MascaraOne of the hardest makeup products to formulate all-natural would probably be a mascara. Fret not, though, this new one from SoulTree—a brand that’s been crafting natural, cruelty makeup contains Castor Oil, Black Seed Oil and Organic tea leaves that nourishes, strengthens and darkens the lashes. The best part? It won’t flake or clump anytime soon!
5. Pouts-Out: Ruby's Organics LipstickWhen it comes to lips products, we recommend going the vegan route. Ruby’s Organics Lipstick is 100% organic and vegan beauty product. It also comes with the added benefits of a lip balm. Moisturizing Butters of Mango and Shea soften lips. Even better, all eight trendy shades are suitable for all skin tones.
6. Tress-Tastic: Plum Olive & Macadamia Healthy Hydration ShampooRivaling those potent DIYs is the Olive & Macadamia Healthy Hydration Shampoo from Plum. Harnessing the goodness of Olive and Macadamia, this natural beauty product fights dandruff, reduces product build-up and keeps your tresses light, fluffy and happy!
7. Juicy Kisses: Juicy Chemistry Orange Candy Lip ButterIt’s no secret that the key to a gorgeous pout is an ultra-hydrating lip balm. Natural formulas like this one, which blends wild-harvested ingredients such as Organic Rosehip, Apricot Oil and Orange Lip Butter, are super luxurious and fights dry and chapped lips. After just a few applications, you will have smooth, nourished lips. Promise.