Here are six super stunning looks to take you through the wedding season.
- Prep your face with a base makeup like Nykaa SkinShield Anti-Pollution Matte Foundation.
- Sweep Essence I Love Nude Eyeshadow - 06 Coffee Bean across your eye lids. Blend well to remove harsh lines.
- Line your water line with Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal – Black.
- Add drama to your lashes with Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara – Black.
- Complete the look with a dark lipstick like Nykaa So Matte! Lipstick - Wicked Wine.
- Start with a good base makeup like Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation With SPF 45
- Line your lower water line and below the lower lash line with Nykaa EyemSMOKY Kajal Eyeliner. Smudge out the line under the water liner and extend it to create a wing.
- Create small dashes on your crease to finally create a line on your crease. Use a fine tip liner like Essence Super Fine Eyeliner Pen 01 Deep Black
- Complete your look with a bright berry pink lipstick like Eylina Moisture Matte Lipstick in Raspberry Pink
- Give your face a dewy makeup finish. Using L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation to create a flawless base.
- Sweep an illuminating blush like L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush Blushing Kiss across your cheeks.
- Pick the darkest shade from the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadowpalette and sweep across your entire eye lid. Now pick the lightest shade and enhance the inner corner of your eyes.
- Line your upper lash line with L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique - Supreme Black.
- Fill in and define your brows with L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Designer.
- Add oomph to your lashes with L'Oreal Paris Faux Cils Superstar Mascara.
- Complete the look with a bright red lipstick like L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick - Scarlet Silhouette.
- Give your face a light base makeup finish with Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation.
- Use the L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Bronzer Stick to contour the hollows of your cheeks and highlight the high-points of your face.
- Add oodles of mascara to your lashes with L'Oreal Paris Faux Cils Superstar Mascara.
- Complete the look with a bold lipstick like Maybelline New York Superstay 24 Color 2 Step Lipstick - 005 Everlasting Wine.
The Wedding Day
- Prep your face with a base makeup like PAC HD Liquid Foundation.
- CoveFill your entire eye lid with the centre shade from the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Diamonds Eye Shadow - Topaz Gold palette. Now pick the darkest shade and blend it from the outer corner of your eyes to the crease.
- Use the Makeup Revolution Duo Face Sculpt to contour the hollows of your cheeks and highlight the high-points of your face.
- Line your water line with Faces Magneteyes Kajal - Lasts All Day – Black and fill in your brow with NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Complete the look with L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick - R511 Maple Mocha
- Give your face a dewy makeup finish. Using a light foundation like Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation.
- Use the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette to contour the hollows of your cheeks and highlight the high-points of your face.
- Sweep the Kiko Milano Dark Treasure Metal Foil Eyeshadow - 01 Rosy Champagne Air across your eye lid and blend it outwards.
- Create a tiny wing on your upper lash line with Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner - Black.
- Complete your look with a deep red lipstick like L’Oreal Paris Pure Reds Color Riche Collection Star Lipsticks – Pure Rouge.
- Prep your face with a base makeup of your choice. Finishing it with L'Oreal Paris True Match Press Powder
- Pick the lightest shade form the Nykaa Just Wink It! 12 in 1 - Eyeshadow Palette and sweep it across your entire lid. Pick the pink color and blend on the outer corner and crease.
- Volumize your lashes with L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Complete the looks with some bright orange lipstick like L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick - 237 Blush Tendace and add some more shine to your lips