Bored of the same old hairdo, tedious visits to the salon or wrestling with your untamed tresses? Been there. Done that. Having perfectly malleable strands may seem like a distant dream, but totally doable with Agaro. The brand’s budget-friendly, high-quality hair stylers offer salon-level tresses that will make bad hair days the stuff of distant nightmares. We’ve wielded two of their newest weapons to decode simple, fuss-free hairdos for any occasion.
SLEEK & STRAIGHT
Whether you’re getting ready for an occasion or looking to tame unwieldy volume on humid days, this flat iron is a godsend. A portable pick with heavyweight performance, this one can tame unruly curls, leaving you with poker-straight, lustrous locks. Its 360-degree swivel cord eliminates tangling and twisting.
GET THE LOOK:
- Before anything else, massage a good heat protection spray into strands.
- The ceramic plates take only 30 seconds to heat up, so in the meanwhile, divide your hair into small sections. The straighter you want your hair, the smaller the sections should be.
- Time to get a sleek-straight hairdo! Have the straightener follow a comb through each section, making sure to spend a little more time on your roots, especially if your hair is naturally curly.
- Finally, work a single pump of serum through the length of your hair. If you’re creating an updo, like a pony or bun, mist flyaways with a setting spray, and you’re all set to stay comfortable and stylish all day long.
CURLED AND CLASSY
Achieving those effortless curls on a time crunch was never easier. With a wide barrel and a 360-degree swivel cord, the curler can be moved freely while you work on getting voluminous blow-out curls or soft beach waves. Thanks to the support hanger, you can even store the product at ease.
GET THE LOOK:
- Use the Agaro Style Essential HD 6501 Hair Dryer to completely dry your hair. Brush thoroughly while you prep the iron.
- Now, equally proportion and section out parts of your hair, pinning them up, and starting from the bottom of your scalp.
- Wrap the section around the heated iron of the Agaro HC 1129 Instacurl Curler, waiting for about 8-10 seconds before you release. Do this on small or large sections, depending on the type of curls youre going for. Narrow ringlets will require a little more time and closer twisting on the plate. For a more relaxed, natural curl, focus on the ends instead, leaving out some sections.
- Finish with a serum and fixing spray, or a texturizing spray for surfer curls.