Have you ever been in a situation where you buy a base makeup, but it doesn’t match your skin tone? Well, if it makes you feel any better we too have been there, many, many times. Finding the right color base makeup for your skin can be time consuming. Wouldn’t it be amazing if a base makeup could change color to match your skin tone? Wish granted! The new Lakme Complexion Care Color Transform Face Cream claims to change color to match your skin tone. Sounds exciting? We went ahead and gave it a try. Scroll down to check if it was a Yay or a Nay for us
What the product claims
This is a revolutionary CC cream packed with the goodness of a moisturizer, sunscreen and concealer. It’s the first CC cream that magically changes color to match every skin tone.
- The product has small beads that change color on blending. It looks white at the beginning, but you can gradually see the color transformation.
- The best part is that it is infused with SPF 30 PFA++.
- It does moisturize skin and instantly add radiance.
- The product gives medium coverage.
- Its stays put for about 6-7 hours without the need for touch-ups.
- It gives a nice dewy finish to your face.
- The product blends effortlessly and doesn’t look patchy.
- It is perfect for daily makeup, when you don’t need too much makeup on your face.
- It even out the skin tone instantly.
- It doesn’t conceal dark circles and acne; you might need a concealer if you need more cover-up.
It’s totally a YAY!