Finding a moisturizer that works best for you is easier said than done! What are the chances that this basic—and critical—skin care is often the hardest to get right. If you’re looking to try a new moisturizer you’ve come to the right place. Today we review Plum’s all new E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Crème for you. Read what we think and decide for yourself.
What the product claims:
For the first time in India! The hydrating power of Vitamin E boosted by a dozen potent plant nutrients, to provide unmatched hydration and nourishment to dry and damaged skin. The result: bouncy, hydrated skin that exudes a happy, dewy radiance.
- Infused with natural ingredients Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil.
- It instantly moisturizes extremely parched and dry skin making it hydrated and supple.
- A hundred percent vegan formula.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA, PABA and any animal derived ingredients.
- Provides 24 hours moisturization.
- Gives dry skin a natural dewy finish.
- Doesn’t blend easily.
- The packaging is bulky and not travel friendly.
- Doesn’t have any sun protection factor (SPF).
- Would have liked a tube or pump packaging for hygiene purposes.