A good lipstick is bae, agreed. But in a world of instant love, a good lip balm is a constant, like a soulmate. The one product that can take through the year, a lip balm is basically a tiny twisty of love, filled right to the brim. Ask us the stranded island question, the one where we name three things that we cannot do without in life, and we’ll probably say ‘lip balm’ thrice.
Good thing, Nykaa Cosmetics decided to drop their second range of lip hydration and we’re still wondering how the brand has managed to surpass the Nykaa Lip Crush Lip Balm in the first place. And since we’re kissing this formula practically all day long, they’ve called it the Serial Kisser Lip Balms. Smart, eh?
We looked up these sweet treats through our BB scanner and here’s why we’re crushing on them.
- The texture is out-and-out creamy and glides on smoothly. Unlike most of its peers, this kisser doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on your lips.
- Enriched with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, and Vitamin E, the nourishing formula creates a unique all-day long moisture lock for your puckers.
- Right from your wallet to the tiniest compartment of your everyday tote, this cutaay fits just about anywhere. Kissable lips, on the go.
- Available in 8 lip-smacking fruity flavours, each bullet is enriched with the purest form of nature. The fresh fruity fragrance lingers on for the entire day, almost tempting you to reach out for a random occasional smack. And nope, sadly, they are not edible.
- Crazily priced at a mere 149 bucks, we’d say go greedy and get ‘em all honey.
Eight of our favorite fruits are now compressed into cute, colorful twisties and we can’t even. Entering luscious lippie heaven in 3… 2… 1.