The fate of facial sheet masks has been sealed shut by the cosmetic world. They are here to stay for good. Hailed as the ‘one night stand’ of all things skincare eons ago, their effortless effects towards innovative skincare solutions is making every aficionado wants to get struck by these cupids of beauty! But what exactly makes a sheet mask tick? Scroll down and find out as you step inside the most fabulous fraction of Korean beauty.
Here are the Korean sheet masks & their benefits
- Ingredient: Powerful Pearl
- Why: The premium pearl ingredient of this Korean sheet mask is the anti-aging messiah of Korean beauty. Power-packed with nutrients that tightens and brightens skin from within, Koreans believe mostly in its wrinkle-banishing properties.
- Nykaa recommends: The Face Shop The Solution Brightening Face Mask
- Ingredient: Snails. (enough said.)
- Why: Time to be 'korageous' all you sensitive skin beauties. Snails to your rescue! This high quality, wacky ingredient of this Korean face mask sheet is excellent for regenerating hydration and is also a huge skin stress-buster as the snail mucus is known to have soothing properties.
- Nykaa recommends: It's Skin Snail Moisture Mask Sheet
- Ingredient: Candidate- Collagen!
- Why: Say goodbye to loose, deflated skin woes the Korean way! Give your skin a firm lift by boosting collagen production by using these masks sheet masks at least once a week. Collagen not only maintains tight skin, but also makes it more resilient from external harmful factors.
- Nykaa recommends: Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask – Collagen
- Ingredient: Fruits Super fruits
- Why: Super fruits are loaded with Vitamins B1, B2 and minerals. Many of these facial masks tend to be infused with freshly squeezed fruits that make your skin firm, supple and adequately moisturized.
- Nykaa recommends: Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Black Berry
- Ingredient: Hey, Honey!
- Why: Radiant skin is always in and the goodness of honey is Korea's recipe for it. Say hello to honey with these facial sheet masks as they boost collagen production and are a boon for dry skin.
- Nykaa recommends: : Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Manuka Honey
- Ingredient: Glorious Green Tea
- Why: It is safe to say that Green Tea is akin to the fountain of youth in the world of K-beauty. A green tea sheet mask instantly brightens skin, moisturizes and soothes from within.
- Nykaa recommends: : The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Sheet Mask
Let us know in the comments below, which one you will be trying first!