Highlighting is the buzzword in makeup town and we’re not even going into how mystified we are with glazed cheekbones. We get you if you’ve been drooling at all that dewy sheen on runways and red carpets even while the idea of pulling off a highlighted face gives you cold feet. Time to upgrade, both your vanity kit and priority list, and make place for illuminators ’cause what’s life without a LIT makeup game, eh?
If that’s half a nod to highlighters, the next two minutes will have you screaming YASS like never before. Nykaa just got done with one of it’s most-awaited launched and we’ve got so much goss for you. Here’s why Nykaa’s Glow Getter Highlighting Duos
should legit be your first beauty buy of the year.
- Unlike most highlighters which are about an almost in-your-face kinda glitter, this ultra-shimmery formula imparts a lit-from-within glow. It leaves behind a luminous sheen that comes across as a not-too-stark, transparent veil of light.
- Extreme adhesion that does not require reapplications, come rain, shine or sweat. Were impressed already!
- Also boasts of a blendable, featherweight formula thats extremely soft on the skin. Basically, illumination so light, youll forget youre even wearing it.
- We get you when you complain of having tried multiple brands in search of your perfect highlighter match but without any luck. Compatible with Indian skin tones, these shimmery shades dont look cold on dusky skin. Happy us.
- Always save your highlighters for nights when you let your hair down? Lets bust this long-standing myth, please. With four muted, everyday shades, trust us when we say that Nykaas Glow Getter duos will soon get as basic as your base.
- Two alluring hues in a single palette, this beaut is your only ticket to a luxe glow without emptying your pockets out. Value for money, anybody?
Available in two breathtakingly gorgeous palettes, getting that haute gleam is no longer off the cards.
Time to get your glam face on and what better to dust than some 24K shimmery appeal. Comprising two fascinating hues Warm Gold and Pure Gold, this one is a beauty to behold.
Get the glitter meter soaring high with this palette comprising of two gold-toned shades Rose Gold and Blonde Gold. Swish a little of this across the highest points of your face and have all eyes on you.